STANDARD FIRST AID ITEMS
These are the standard first aid items that should been in every first aid box, which everyone should have.
- Plasters and adhesive dressings.
- Sterile dressings.
- Gauze pads.
- Crepe bandages.
- Small pair of scissors.
- Sterile scalpel.
- Safety pins.
- Disposable gloves.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR WHEN YOU ARE HIKING OR HILL-WALKING.
We are writing this because ever since we have started hiking and hill-walking we know how important it is to have all these items.
- Compass- For knowing where north, south, east and west are.
- Bivvy bag- A ground marker.
- Flashlight- To find your way around at night
- Space blanket- The sun’s rays and flash an S.O.S signal
- Phone- Relevant numbers
- Mini flares- For create a smoke signal
- Mountain boots- Must be water proof
- Spare socks- In case the first pair get wet
- Multi-tool set must have knives, scissors and pliers.