Bending Water can be quite a fun and relaxing thing to watch or even do. It is a fun way to pass the time. By bending water you can also amaze your friends and even trick them!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Nylon comb
- Woollen sweater or cloth
- A clean running supply
What you do:
- Turn on the tap gently to make a steady flow of water
- Rub the back of the comb on something woollen
- Then hold the back of the comb to the water and watch it bend.
STANDARD FIRST AID ITEMS
These are the standard first aid items that should been in every first aid box, which everyone should have.
- Plasters and adhesive dressings.
- Sterile dressings.
- Gauze pads.
- Crepe bandages.
- Small pair of scissors.
- Sterile scalpel.
- Safety pins.
- Disposable gloves.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR WHEN YOU ARE HIKING OR HILL-WALKING.
We are writing this because ever since we have started hiking and hill-walking we know how important it is to have all these items.
- Compass- For knowing where north, south, east and west are.
- Bivvy bag- A ground marker.
- Flashlight- To find your way around at night
- Space blanket- The sun’s rays and flash an S.O.S signal
- Phone- Relevant numbers
- Mini flares- For create a smoke signal
- Mountain boots- Must be water proof
- Spare socks- In case the first pair get wet
- Multi-tool set must have knives, scissors and pliers.